CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Keepin' it real....

Yes! Day 2 and I am posting again. Okay, well there is some cheating going on here; it's just after midnight, but who knows if I will get a chance for the remaining 23 hours of this day. I can see it now - put OL down for sleep, set CE up with some form of "Crocodile Hunter" entertainment and blog, blog, blog. Don't I have enough guilt for not spending the "right kind of time" with my little darlings? Well, let's just see where this takes us. And really truly, I will be curious if anyone aside from me will read these. I need to see if there is a way to track that. I am debating whether I just want to keep this for myself, maybe not even tell J & let this be my refuge, my thing. Do have hopes that this may be good for Momentoes, so should perhaps keep that in mind as well...

0 comments: